IT Infrastructure Manager (m/f/d) Introduction
TAGOS IT SERVICES GmbH is responsible for the development and operation of the central IT system landscape within a medium-sized group of companies and supports the various clients by providing technology/product consulting services, managing service providers - aligned with the group's strategic goals - and managing all IT projects.
With enthusiasm for innovative and forward-looking solutions, you will work on the continuous improvement of our workflows, the digitalization of processes and new business models. Your focus:
- Contact person and interface function for internal/external contacts, incl. recording/structuring requirements and deriving successful solutions.
- Take over commercial and planning activities such as project structuring, effort, budget, resource planning.
- Establishment and establishment of new IT services including their description and quality management.
- Responsibility for operational information security, ensuring a high level of security.
- Leadership as well as monitoring of project and migration topics; including in the areas of IT service implementation, process optimization, digitization.
- Control of external IT service companies
- Support, instruction and training of employees
According to your position, the expectations of your personal and professional potential:
- A successfully completed degree in the field of computer science, or a comparable education or demonstrably comparable knowledge.
- Several years of professional experience in a comparable field of activity
- Negotiation skills and experience in the supervision of service providers
- Knowledge and experience in the field of data center, network, Workplace.
- Very good knowledge in IT project and process management (ITIL).
- Organizational strength, analytical and conceptual mindset.
- High service and solution orientation
- German: Business fluent
We offer you versatile activities in a professional dynamic group of companies with long-term development prospects.
- Extensive personal and professional development
- A large creative freedom in the further development of the company and attractive remuneration
- Short communication channels, open doors, helpful and committed Kolleg:innen
- Intensive training
- State-of-the-art IT equipment with Dell equipment and Apple iPhones
- Free drinks
- Central and well connected office in downtown Cologne
- Attractive home office arrangements
Please send your meaningful application documents and indication of your salary requirement as well as the earliest possible starting date to:
TAGOS IT SERVICES Ltd.
Zeppelin Street 4-8
Keyword: "IT Manager (m/f/d)"