It's an exciting time to join us!Managing a team and responsible for compliance of security operations Overview of your role:
As the Senior Information Governance, Risk and Compliance Manager, you will join us on our super exciting journey of IT transformation. You will be managing a team of up to 5 security analysts working on our new cyber security function within Company. In the role you will find a good mix of OT + IT as you manage the cyber risk and support the safety of Company and their customers.
Our IT function covers all areas from infrastructure, security, operations, architecture, PMO and applications and we are currently working through multi-million pound investments to deliver resilient, agile IT to meet our current and future business needs. This covers front and back-office systems, Digital Services / Agile delivery, content management, Microsoft, database, Middleware, SaaS, and core systems such as ERP, enterprise asset management and GIS.
Reporting to the Head of Information Security, you will be responsible for all aspects of operational security including setting policies and standards, providing technical leadership and contributing to the strategic direction of the IT Security management.
You'll be joining a great team, who promotes a good work /life balance. With the Large transformations that are currently taking place you will have the opportunity to be involved with new and old projects, with so much going on there is lots to keep you challenged and focussed.
- Through working experience you will have gained significant experience in IT security management within multi-supplier and Cloud IT environments
- You will possess a deep understanding of information security standards and best practices such as; NIS, PCIDSS, ISO 27001, etc
- You will have a strong understanding of technical IT security (i.e. identify and access management, network security, integration security, data recovery).
- You will have proven experience of threat assessment and vulnerability management across complex business structures, including the deployment, administration and management of network-based vulnerability scanners
- You will have previous experience of line management or leading a team, which is essential to this role
- Through working experience you will have gained a track record engaging/influencing senior stakeholders across the business
Your benefits will include:
- Company and performance-related bonus
- Generous pension with up to 11% company contribution
- Life assurance payment equal to four times your annual salary
- Health benefits through a Cash Plan
- Free onsite carpark
- Canteen onsite
- Two paid community volunteering days a year
- 25 days annual holiday
- Occupational health service
- Perkbox benefits offering discounts and savings on several products and experiences
- Study support may be available for job-related qualifications
- We offer competitive maternity leave and flexible return to work options