- Maintain the database and ensure it is up to date and accurate
- Inputting and updating candidates' information onto the database
- Uploading meeting notes from Consultants
- Tracking latest market intelligence from financial industry
- Creating mapping lists for various mandates from different sources (i.e. database, Bloomberg, LinkedIn, cold calling, referrals etc.)
- Updating existing mapping list, spreadsheets and database
- Any other ac-hoc tasks.
- Bachelor degree from reputable universities
- Ability to plan and prioritize tasks
- Ability to deliver under pressure and deadlines
- Self-motivated and diligent
- Good communication and inter-personal skills
- Fluent in Mandarin, Cantonese and English. Mandarin speaking is a HUGE asset.
- Candidate with satisfactory performance at the end of the internship will be offered researcher position.
For more information, please contact Betty Zeng at or