At People Force, we've gone through an incredible growth journey. Over the last 18 months, we've increased our headcount by over 200% and we've got plans to almost double our existing headcount between now and March 2023. Want to be part of our exciting growth plans?
Who we are
We are a leading and well-respected consultancy that operates within the HRIS, HR, Payroll and Immigration market. We've partnered with some of the biggest vendors in the people tech market like IRIS Cascade, Ceridian, SAP SuccessFactors, Kronos, SagePeople and many, many more. We mainly operate and support companies within the UK SME market, but we do have existing and future projects with enterprise customers.
We're looking to recruit a number of HRIS consultants to join our ever-growing Dayforce team. The full job spec for the HRIS Consultant/ Dayforce Expert role can be found on our website, but here's a short summary of what you'll be doing:
To provide Consultancy services to clients across all stages of the implementation lifecycle (discovery, configuration, testing, deployment, post go-live support), under the direction of the Project Manager. Assisting customers in successfully managing and sustaining people, process and/or technology change.
What's on offer?
As a company that holds a skilled worker licence, we are able to sponsor and help you with relocation to the UK if you're currently based overseas. You will also receive perks such as:
- 24 days annual leave + your birthday off + bank holidays
- Remote/ hybrid/ flexible working depending on your circumstances
- Company share scheme (yearly bonus)
- Working with a highly team-orientated business that focuses on development, trust and continual growth.
What your experience might look like
- Extensive experience of implementing the Dayforce solution across a range of modules such as: HR/Core modules, Payroll, Time & Attendance/Workforce Management, Onboarding, Recruiting, Performance, Learning, Compensation, or Benefits.
- Experience of working on Dayforce implementation projects for clients
- Experience with software in a SaaS/Cloud computing environment including experience within HRIS systems such as Dayforce (required), IRIS Cascade, SAP SuccessFactors, SAP, Peoplesoft, Oracle HR/Payroll, UKG/Kronos Workforce Ready or Workforce Dimensions, and Workday.
If you want to join us on our incredible journey as we enter new global markets and continue to grow our consultancy, click on the "Apply now" button and let's talk. We look forward to your application!
Here at People Force, we believe communication is absolutely key in the recruitment process. As a result, you will not be seeing a statement like "if you haven't heard from us within X amount of days, consider your application was rejected" in our adverts. Once your application has been reviewed and considered by our talent team, we will let you know the outcome of your application.