The HR function of Zachary Daniels are looking to recruit a HR Business Partner for a leading big box retailer. This role is supporting their retail estate in and around Wales & will support 25+ stores. The RoleKey responsibilities will include: -
- Supporting the people agenda
- You'll spend much of your time building credible relationships, coaching, supporting and challenging managers, so exceptional relationship building and communication skills are key within the role.
- Address day to day HR issues as they arise
- Support and work with the leadership team to support change
- Provide sound and commercial advice on employment, performance management and talent management
- Previous experience in a fast paced environment preferably retail with proven experience as a generalist HR partner
- Strong ER experience and confidence in constructively challenging stakeholders
- CIPD credentials are an advantage
- Experience working across corporate / head office functions
- Ability to work autonomously and make decisions
- Strong influencing skills and a passion for embedding our core values
- Solution Orientated, exceptionally well- organised, innovative problem solver
The PackageIn return the business offers a basic salary of £42,000 per annum plus company bonus and benefits. Zachary Daniels is a Niche, National & International Recruitment Consultancy.
Specialising in Buying, Merchandising & Ecommerce Design, Technical, Wholesale & Production Finance HR & Talent H&S & Compliance Marketing, Digital & Technology Property & Centre Management Retail, Trade, Leisure & Wholesale Operations Senior Appointments & Exec Sales Supply Chain & Logistics Legal