Graduate Sales Account Executive AI Legal Technology
£27,000 Base, £47,000 OTE (Uncapped commission)
Opportunity for International travel
AI Legal Technology, Global Organisation
An excellent opportunity to work at the most exciting and prestigious Legal AI Technology company in London (and Globally). This market-leading, innovative organisation with ground-breaking technology, the first true application of machine learning to the legal industry and operating in over 50 countries worldwide are looking for exceptional graduates to join them.
Ideally suited to savvy, commercially minded individuals with non-legal degrees. You will be excited by a fast-paced entrepreneurial sales role working on the cutting-edge of the legal industry. It is perfect for candidates who love face to face work and are keen to have a role that has strategic importance, not only within the business, but also for major international clients.
Graduate Legal Product Expert Account Executives work in the Sales team to engage with new prospective clients all over the globe, identifying all potential business opportunities. They must be able to identify and work with key decision makers whilst developing and qualifying leads within the targeted markets. Convincingly articulating the value proposition and helping the prospect understand how it will improve their business, in parallel with earning trust and developing relationships through excellent product knowledge, professionalism as well as written and oral skills, are at the core of this role. The Sales team are targeted on numbers of meetings, pilots and deals signed. This company has an exemplary track-record of nurturing graduates and promoting from within.
- Oversee and grow the client's relationships with their large international client base
- Own specific client relationships
- Understand the client's business and develop strategies and processes to increase the use of our clients offering within each organisation
This position offers anyone looking for an excellent career in sales, the opportunity to join a rapidly growing, award winning technology company. With significant commission-earning potential, this role will suit ambitious candidates who enjoy working within fast-paced, meritocratic environments where talent is spotted early and fast-tracked.
As a Graduate Legal Product Expert Account Executive, you will be involved in selling to leading law firms globally, who expect the very best from your work. The company sets high expectations for candidates, who should be smart, entrepreneurial, and self-driven. Candidates should have academic credentials from top tier universities.
To apply for this role, you will need to have/be:
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in any discipline from a Top 20 UK Red Brick or Russell Group University/ Top 200 Global University, with a 2:1 or above
- Articulate, motivated self-starter with a problem-solving attitude
- Commercially minded with an entrepreneurial spirit
- Organised with excellent time management skills
- Excellent customer-facing skills
- Excellent communication and written skills
- Significant interest in, and aptitude for technology
In return, the company offers:
- A fantastic starting salary and opportunity to earn commission on top
- Opportunity for immediate progression and world-class training provided
- As they are part of a multi-billion turnover Cybersecurity organisation, there is unlimited room for progression across the businesses
- A unique product used by 130 top Law Firms in the UK and 14 of the leading UK Law Firms
- Modern, vibrant offices in the heart of central London
- Opportunity for international travel (post-COVID-19)
This is an exciting client-facing sales role that offers unprecedented growth with the opportunity for international travel and a generous starting salary at one of the UK's fastest-growing and most exciting companies. To take advantage of this incredible opportunity, apply now!!