My client based in Minworth looking for experience administrator, Suitable candidate must have FLT licence.
Hours of work 7am - 4pm Monday to Thursday 7am - 12pm Friday,
£12.08 per hour
Temp to Perm
- Responsible for ensuring all Goods receiving transactions have been correctly completed in SAP, maintaining data integrity at all times.
- Liaising with goods inwards inspection to ensure product is passed through to inspectors in line with SAP inspection plans.
- Support the goods receiving teams to ensure supplier paperwork is verified and correct upon receipt.
- Responsible for highlighting all discrepancies encountered with supplier deliveries.
- Preparation of customer / supplier load paperwork, verification and labelling.
- Stock control using FIFO.
- Scheduling for deliveries and collections.
- L2 / L3 notifications to for internal and external complaints.
- Responsible for ensuring collections of return to supplier parts are completed and paperwork is scanned to correct files.
- Maintaining Handling Unit data within SAP.
- Assist in analysing any finance queries and route cause analysis with view to zero inaccuracies.
- Responsible for issuing of consumable materials to departments, ensuring that correct paperwork is presented
- canning of delivery notes into internal folders maintaining 100% accuracy.
- Creation and follow up of internal IT Tickets