Recro is looking to add GEOINT Specialists to our team in the Northern Virginia area!
Clearance: Active TS/SCI with ability to obtain and maintain a CI Polygraph
- The Motion GEOINT Specialist team applies GEOINT tradecraft to operations that revolve around the exploitation of Motion GEOINT based sensors and production of analytic products that communicate information, activities and intelligence through various agency and mission partner communication channels and mechanisms
- The specialist is capable of exploiting Motion GEOINT in addition to leveraging and integrating imagery and other geospatial-enabled data and sources as appropriate
- The specialist performs high operational tempo work as part of a team that supplies services on a rotating basis 24/7/365
- Train or mentor on applied tradecraft skills
- Communicate and consult on tradecraft standards
- Collaborate with stakeholders to maintain and advocate for Motion GEOINT equities
- Identify areas for innovation, and develop innovative approaches related to Motion GEOINT exploitation for critical operational missions
- Three (3) years of related experience and a Bachelors degree
- Demonstrated experience with Motion GEOINT tradecraft and analysis
- Ability to train on applied tradecraft skills
- Understands Activity Based Intelligence (ABI) and application of ABI methodologies
- Ability to operate successfully in a fast-paced and dynamic environment as a team member
- Ability to communicate with clarity and accuracy both verbally and written
- Proficient in common Motion GEOINT software applications
- Proficient in typing
- Must be ability to operate a computer keyboard and other office equipment
- Regional Geographic proficiency to include physical, cultural, and social geographies.
- Experience working at the agency.
- Geospatial Intelligence (GEOINT) Training
Benefits at Recro;
- 100% paid medical, dental, and vision
- 401k - 6% matching and 401k profit sharing (total 401k contributions up to 25%)
- PTO - 15 days
- Federal Holidays - 10 days
- Flexible Schedule
- Paid Tuition
Working at Recro;
- A Great Culture - We are building a culture at Recro where amazing people (like you) can do their best work. If you are ready to grow your career and recro (re-invent) the way our clients operate, you have come to the right place.
- A Great Place to Work - Employees are treated like people, not line items. We work smart when we can and hard when we must but we always do it together, as a team. We are a team with tons of passion and enthusiasm to blaze new trails and improve the state of our clients, the broader community, and even the world.
- A Great Place to Contribute - We believe diverse perspectives improve each challenge that we face. We trust and enable our amazing people to accomplish amazing feats. At Recro, you will be empowered to deliver your best work.
- A Great Place to Grow - We believe in our people and maximizing your potential. At Recro, we continue to look into the future and invest in each other through teamwork, collaboration, and training.
All Recro employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law. Applicants will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process. Applicants must have work authorization that does not require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States.