Amazing opportunity for a newly Qualified Accountant to join a leading UK brand in Central Bedfordshire. My client will consider ACA's looking for a first move from practice or industry trained CIMA's and ACCA's.
Reporting to the Financial Controller, the Financial Accountant will coordinate and manage the preparation of the management accounts. This role will deputise as and when for the Financial Controller, so you will need the gravitas and ambition to be able to work within a demanding and fast-moving business with exposure to senior management.
- Preparation of management accounts and group reporting packs.
- Managing our foreign currency exposures and recommending hedging strategies
- Forecasting overhead expenditure and business partnering budget holders to maintain cost control.
- Maintaining an effective and efficient control environment in compliance with group standards and liaising with external and internal auditors.
- Ensuring adherence with statutory and tax obligations; and
- Liaising with the Shared Service Centre.
The Right Person
- You will be inquisitive, have an eye for detail, be willing to learn and able to build strong relationships
- Qualified or Finalist ACA/ACCCA/CIMA.
- Audit experience preferred.
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office, Excel, Word.
- Experienced at prioritizing workload and delivering to deadlines