Pioneering trusted medical solutions to improve the lives we touch: Convatec is a FTSE 250 global medical products and technologies company, focused on solutions for the management of chronic conditions, with leading positions in advanced wound care, ostomy care, continence and critical care, and infusion care. Group revenues in 2021 were over $2 billion. With around 10,000 colleagues, we provide our products and services in over 100 countries, united by a promise to be forever caring. Our products provide a range of benefits, from infection prevention and protection of at-risk skin, to improved patient outcomes and reduced care costs. To learn more about Convatec, please visit
Every day, our products improve the lives of millions of people around the world. We're hugely proud of this, which is why we're transforming our business to reach millions more. Join us as a, Finance Business Partner,
and you'll drive progress that really means something. About the Role:
This is a key role within the North American Ostomy Care(OC) leadership team that will act as a co-pilot to the General Manager / VP of Sales & Marketing North America while reporting to Global VP Finance for Ostomy Care.
You are the primary interface into Finance for the Business, providing insight and challenge as you define / influence the long-term strategy for the business along with the VP of Sales & Marketing and drive performance for the business unit (BU). Within Finance, you are the Business advocate, focusing beyond the Finance boundaries and leading on cross-functional collaboration. Key is the overt ownership of relationships with multiple stakeholders, consistently building executive confidence by showing yourself to be an expert across your BU and relevant markets. Duties and Responsibilities:
- Partner with the BU to deliver Sales / EBIT targets with P&L ownership / responsibility
- Develops short and long range forecasts as well as strategic analytics in support of the NA Franchises.
- Collaborate with key internal stakeholders to develop the Annual Budget, ongoing submissions of the Estimate, as well as routine Latest Forecast View (LV) updates for Executive Management.
- Lead the development and delivery of strategy translation into short, medium and long-term financial and non-financial targets and KPIs (EBIT, revenue growth, cash flow)
- Provide support on developing and tracking Transformation initiatives and Product/Market launches. This includes development of business cases, and the post-event evaluation of investment.
- Develop frameworks/ models to ensure efficient and effective management of sales and marketing activity, including Advertising & Promotions, Salesforce Effectiveness, and Backorders/Issues
- Identify potential performance gaps, ensuring transparency of BU actions and identifying areas for course correction
- Leads the brand forecast process, coordinating NA Franchise stakeholders, and local Finance partners.
- Leads regular meetings with the NA Franchise leaders to align financial brand objectives.
- Partners with Regional teams, Marketing, Sales Operations and Field Sales to identify, analyze and interpret key market, competitive and promotional trends and their impact on current and future opportunities and financial performance.
- Collaborates with Corporate Finance and Sales Operations to share information for gross-to-net forecasts and other key financial assumptions.
Work closely with the Regional Controller and FP&A COE on month end closing and routine activities Education/Qualifications:
- BS/BA required. MBA-Finance preferred.
- 5+ years of in Business Analysis, Forecasting and Financial Analysis experience with relevant experience in biotech/pharma/medical devices industry.
- In-depth strategic thinking and creative problem solving skills.
- Excellent communications skills: written, oral and presentation skills, including ability to present to executive management.
- Excellent interpersonal skills. Team player, who builds relationships and works easily with a variety of functions.
- In-depth knowledge of forecasting techniques including patient level forecasts plus experience working with a variety of forecast models.
- Experience in the market access, business development and commercial analytics preferred.
- Strong analytical and organizational skills, with the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Results-oriented. Excellent follow-through habits.
- Working knowledge of SAP, Hyperion, Power BI is preferred
Our products make a big difference every day. So will your contribution. The work you do will mean more, because it'll make things better for your team, our business or our customers' lives. It'll inspire you to deliver to your very best.
And we'll be right behind you when you do.
This is a challenge more worthwhile.
This is work that'll move
you.Beware of scams online or from individuals claiming to represent Convatec
A formal recruitment process is required for all our opportunities prior to any offer of employment. This will include an interview confirmed by an official Convatec email address.
If you receive a suspicious approach over social media, text message, email or phone call about recruitment at Convatec, do not disclose any personal information or pay any fees whatsoever. If youre unsure, please contact us at . Equal opportunities
Convatec provides equal employment opportunities for all current employees and applicants for employment. This policy means that no one will be discriminated against because of race, religion, creed, color, national origin, nationality, citizenship, ancestry, sex, age, marital status, physical or mental disability, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity, military or veteran status, genetic predisposing characteristics or any other basis prohibited by law. Notice to Agency and Search Firm Representatives
Convatec is not accepting unsolicited resumes from agencies and/or search firms for this job posting. Resumes submitted to any Convatec employee by a third party agency and/or search firm without a valid written and signed search agreement, will become the sole property of Convatec. No fee will be paid if a candidate is hired for this position as a result of an unsolicited agency or search firm referral. Thank you. Already a Convatec employee? If you are an active employee at Convatec, please do not apply here. Go to the Career Worklet on your Workday home page and View "Convatec Internal Career Site - Find Jobs". Thank you!