Up to £30,000 basic, OTE £55,000 uncapped.
Field based, Business-to-business sales, customer facing role but a driving licence is NOT essential
How would you like a sales role where there is no outlay cost to your customer, you have no competition in the area, you are paid commission on every sale, and get your lunch paid for you every day as well?
We are recruiting for a B2B Field Sales Executive role that would have you covering set postcode areas within the Edinburgh region. A driving licence would be useful to be able to get you to and from your designated sales patch each day, but this is NOT essential as you will be on foot and door to door during the course of your working day and will not be driving between different premises and locations. However you will be paid your milage costs (and parking costs) or your other travel expenses for getting to and from your home and the patch each day
This is really not the hardest sales position out there as it doesn't incur any outlay costs for your customer and there is guaranteed no competition in the area either, but it is a role that needs someone who is very resilient, hardworking and organised and who is able to take the regular rejection that comes with a position that will have you visiting a lot of different premises each and every day.
The role itself:
Our client is focused on ensuring that their credit card is accepted by all independent merchants in the Edinburgh city areas. This world-famous credit card is used by millions of people daily and is very easily set up on their existing payment terminals with the business owners permission. You will be required to walk into all independent merchants in your designated postcode area and aim to sign up those that don't currently offer this particular card as a means of payment for their customers. And why wouldn't they want their customers to have as many different payment options as possible to buy from them?
- Proven experience of direct, face-to-face sales is required.
- Must be extremely resilient and able to move on quickly from rejection
- Ability to present the features and benefits of the products and answer questions that business owners may have.
- Sign up and close the merchant to agree to accept this credit card as a form of payment. Again, there is no charge to their business for them doing this.
- A lot of walking is involved so applicants need to be fit, energetic and happy to work outside.
- Reports on visits and sales contracts are recorded on Salesforce CRM so applicants must be able to use CRM and work from a tablet and/or iPhone.
- Sign a minimum of only 5 businesses a week. Commission is paid on every sale and is uncapped, and an accelerator is in place as well meaning that the more you sell the higher amount you are paid for each sale.
- Minimum calls per day requirement and an expectation of Decision Maker engagement with an agreed percentage of your calls.
- Articulate the value proposition and close the sale.
This position has genuine amazing earning potential for one that is as straightforward as it is. Basic salary starts at just under £26,000 and increases to £30,000 after your probationary period has been completed. On target earnings are £50,000 / £55,000 and this is uncapped and can certainly be exceeded and is indeed regularly exceeded by many of the existing team. Your travel costs are also covered and you will also be given a daily lunch allowance of £6 per day as well!
On this advert you can also click on our Logo or the Realise Recruitment Hyperlink to view other sales vacancies that we are also currently advertising on this website. This is just one of many sales vacancies that we normally recruit for on a regular basis and a full list of our current vacancies can be viewed on our own Realise Recruitment company website.
Applications will be treated with the strictest of confidence. If you feel that you meet the requirements for this role and would like to apply, please do so through the link provided. Please note that due to application levels and the specific requirements for this position, only the most suitable applicants can normally be contacted for further progression.