Aspire is the leading all-in-one finance operating system for growing businesses in South-East Asia. We are on a mission to reinvent business finance for a new generation of entrepreneurs and business owners, empowering startups to realise their full potential.
Founded in 2018 by former Lazada founders and executives, Aspire has raised over USD 200M+ across equity and debt from world-class investors.
To power our solutions we have partnered with some of the best companies in the world such as Visa and Wise.
In 2020 we were awarded Hottest Startup by Singapore Business Review
and Finalist MAS Fintech Awards,
and in 2021 were named in LinkedIn's Top 5 Startups to work for in Singapore.
You will be amazed by the energy and experience of our team. We are a team of ex-entrepreneurs, ex-founders, and high-achievers with international backgrounds. We team up to reach the highest standards in what we do, and don't take NO for an answer.
We are expanding rapidly. Are you a top talent? Are you passionate about entrepreneurship? Join us and make an impact in the fintech space. About the role:
As Events Marketing Manager, you will be part of Aspire's Brand marketing team. We are looking for an innovative and conscientious team player who can turn creative ideas into effective lead-generating and brand campaigns across a wide range of marketing channels.
This is an opportunity for a results-oriented and experienced marketer to drive growth in our mission to make Aspire the B2B fintech brand in the region. If you love all things Events and Content marketing, we're looking for you! What will you be doing?
We would love to get to know you if you have the following:
- End-to-end management of webinars and physical events (including managing logistics, coordinating with internal and external stakeholders and producing post-event content)
- Serve as Aspire's owner and executor for webinars and events, sharing best practices to optimize registration, audience engagement, and follow-up goals
- Developing and executing cross-channel marketing campaigns and building out a strong quarterly content calendar to support lead generation and pipeline goals
- Experimenting with creative content formats to deliver new and engaging experiences for a B2B audience in a variety of markets
- Working closely with cross functional teams (brand & campaign, channel partnerships, activation and engagement, growth and operation teams) to deliver exceptional growth results
- Based in Singapore
- 2+ years of marketing experience, preferably in the startup space
- Self-starter, ability to work and thrive within a fast-paced, culturally diverse and evolving environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- Enthusiasm and experience in planning and executing events
- You pride yourself in your creativity, organization and drive for execution
- A Bachelor's or Master's degree preferably in Business, Marketing, or Communications related
by submitting your application, you acknowledge that you have read and understood Aspire's Data Protection Policy for Employees, Freelancers, Contractors and Job Applicants (the " Policy
") , and consent to the collection, use and disclosure of your personal data by Aspire for the purposes set out in the Policy. You may withdraw consent for such collection, use and disclosure, and make an access or correction request in respect of your personal data, in accordance with the Policy by emailing .