Level 1 Repairer / Tester
To test/clean and repair a range of consumer or computer related products to the required standards
- Responsible for the test and low level repair of a diverse range of general purpose products.
- Be capable of acting on instructions from section Team Leaders or Senior Engineer regarding repair priorities.
- Be aware of, and work to all Health and Safety procedures.
- Be familiar with, and work to, all Operational procedures..
- Have a responsible attitude towards the quality of their work.
- Have a reasonable knowledge of operation of a wide range of products.
- Be able to work safely on heavy & bulky products.
- Carry out any reasonable task as by their Team leader or a Senior Engineer.
- Ensure all out going pallets are correct against system listings.
- To update the computer tracking systems as required
- Typically ex testers or entry level engineers both electrical and mechanical minded.
- Be able to assembler and disassemble a range of electrical products to PCB level
- Testing and inspecting & Fault Finding Experience
07:30am - 03:30pm
This role is temp to perm and will be completed upon a successful 12 week period.