Class People work with many Nurseries across Swindon and the surrounding area who are always looking for supply Nursery Nurses or Practitioners. The nurseries we work with are some of the highest rated settings in the country, and I have no doubt we can find positions that would suit you.
We are looking for excellent Level 2 or 3 qualified nursery practitioners. Your experience working with children age 0 - 5 years will allow you to provide the necessary support to help them reach their full potential in this important foundation stage
Being a Supply Nursery Practitioner with Class People is the perfect way to build relationships with your local nurseries and fellow educational professionals. You will get the chance to meet a wide variety of student whilst taking an excellent step for your career that can be flexible around you.
The successful Nursery Practitioner with Class People will have:
- Level 2,3 (or above) qualification in Early Years or Childcare (or equivalent)
- Previous experience working in an Early Years setting
- Clean DBS on the update (or be able to pay for one)
- References from past employers
- A kind and caring nature
- Lots of energy, enthusiasm and self-motivation
- Strong Knowledge of the EYFS framework and ability to plan for and track progress of key children.
Benefits of working with Class People:
As one of the largest South West based education recruitment agencies, specialising in placing teaching and associated staff into the Nursery, SEND, Primary & Secondary sectors, you will benefit from:
- The support of a dedicated and experienced team that prides themselves on putting you first and offering an excellent standard of customer service and professional development
- Very competitive rates of pay
- The opportunity to work in some of the best nurseries in the area building a professional network of exceptional educational professionals.
- Recommend a friend scheme
- Safeguarding training
If being an Early Years Practitioner with Class People sounds like a good fit for you, or if you just want some more information, please feel free to email me at