Digital Marketing Manager (Fashion)
Based - Park Royal, NW10
Mon - Fri 9am - 6pm
Experience in digital marketing software is a must (Google Analytics, Adwords)
Our client is one of the best ladies fast fashion re-commerce retailer. We are looking for a Digital Marketing Executive to join their growing team in West London.We are looking for somebody who wants to join this progressive journey, helping to drive the growth, as well as, contribute to a positive impact on the fashion world. A dynamic, data-driven Digital Marketing Executive who will be tasked with driving our digital communications strategy.
- Manage digital activity across multiple markets for Paid Search (Google, Bing), Paid Social (Facebook & Instagram), Programmatic (display acquisition & retargeting), Affiliate Marketing partnerships, and Email Marketing;
- Own budgets/spend for the digital channels to best optimize ROAS;
- Manage Paid Search campaigns spanning multiple markets, from conception to execution;
- Plan and execute Paid Social strategy, optimize campaigns, optimize content and copy following trading and marketing calendar;
- Develop execution of Affiliate marketing program, through all phases, recruiting publishers, communicate with existing ones on commercial initiatives, launches, and promotions;
- Create and monitor a wide variety of Email marketing campaigns, ensuring design and layouts of emails are optimized, user and mobile-friendly;
- Responsible for technical product feeds for Google Shopping, Facebook Ads, Affiliates, and Programmatic to improve ad relevancy and channel performance;
- Collaborate with Graphic Designer and Content Editor ensuring all assets and copy are delivered on time in order to build high-quality ads;
- Provide daily, weekly, and monthly reporting using Google Analytics, Facebook Business Manager, Google Adwords, and backend systems;
- Update reports and provide analysis around ROAS, campaign performance, purchasing patterns, and website traffic to improve all campaigns.
Skills and experience required
- 3+ years of demonstratable proven track record in digital marketing across Paid Search, Paid Social, Programmatic, Affiliate Marketing, and Email Marketing;
- Experience in digital marketing software - Google Analytics, Google Adwords, Facebook Business Manager - is a must;
- Ability to forecast and budget spend with accuracy;
- A hands-on finisher, analytical and commercially minded;
- Being methodical and high attention to detail;
- Experience in beauty, or fashion is a must;
- Shopify experience is a bonus.
- Monthly team building lunch.
- Staff discounts on clothing;
- Employee saving discount scheme on various retailers and supermarkets.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.