This is an incredibly exciting opportunity for a passionate Digital Analyst to join the growing digital and insights team. This is a brand new role for the business due to continued growth, you will have the chance to work with latest tech and be highly involved in the on-going, huge tech/digital transformation. The business in an award winning travel company, delivering authentic experiences, and they hold an outstanding reputation with a extremely loyal customer base.
The Digital Analyst role sits in the wider Marketing function. The purpose of the team is to deliver high quality, actionable insights which can be used to drive commercial decision making. The Digital Analyst will lead on the digital channels, providing data and analysis which will push forward the digital performance and overall strategy.
Digital Analyst Responsibilities:
- Keeping the business informed on digital performance, identifying areas of focus and opportunity through building, developing and maintain regular reporting
- Being flexible to deliver ad hoc analysis based on the team's needs - funnel analysis, page performance, channel performance etc.
- Producing analysis of digital marketing channels; exploring attribution, optimisation and ROI
- Understanding the end-to-end customer journey, from online and offline - providing a holistic view of the customer base and their behaviors
- Championing the digital data space within the business - being the go-to, understanding of the data structures, and how it links with operational data
- Supporting the CRO function, delivering insights and recommending areas for conversion improvements and optimisations within the user journey
Who will be a good fit for the role?
- Past experience in a web, digital or product analytics roles which has a strong customer focus
- Must have experience in Google Analytics (ideally 360)
- GTM knowledge would be beneficially but not essential
- Experience with building reports in Excel, Power BI, Tableau, Data Studio or similar
- Must have a strong commercial focus, and understanding of the impact insights and data have on business
- Very inquisitive - always asking questions and digging deeper
- Understanding of attribution models and methods
- Experience with SQL / Python / R would be advantageous but not essential
If you are interested, get in touch with Sophie at Forward Role or apply to this advert with you CV!
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.