My client has a fantastic opportunity for a driven Customer Service Executive to join their company based in York! Within the role you'll provide first class customer service and generate business through outbound calls!
What's in it for you?
- Standard hours, Monday to Friday 09:00 - 17:00
- Working hours for one week per month will be Monday to Thursday, 11:00 - 20:00 and Saturday 10:00 - 16:00
- £20,000 - £23,000 per annum
- 20 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Free onsite parking
- Gym membership contribution
- Company pension
- Personal and team commission
Your new role as a Customer Service Executive
- Effectively handling inbound customer inquiries and maximising brand reputation by proactively providing solutions and providing excellent customer service
- Competently handling difficult conversations in line with the company complaints procedure, recording conversations and escalating feedback where required
- Achieving outbound sales call KPI's, upselling and cross-selling company products to existing and conquest customers
- Excellent communication (written and verbal) and customer service skills
- Proven background in Sales and Customer Service, confident with objection handling
- IT literate with experience working with CMS Systems
- Highly organised, able to effectively manage your own workload and assist the team as required
- Ambitious and driven to succeed, familiar with working to KPI's
Due to the nature of the role, previous experience in a Customer Service and / or Sales role is essential.
If you have the skills and are interested in a new role as a Customer Service Executive, apply now!
We receive numerous applications for each role and do our best to ensure that you receive a response. We will either email to let you know your application is unsuccessful, let you know we are adding you to our database for future roles, or contact you to discuss the role you applied for. If you have not heard from us within a week, it is likely you haven't been shortlisted for the role.
Bridge Recruitment Ltd is acting in the capacity of a Recruitment Agency for permanent roles, and an Employment Business for temporary assignments.