Job Title: Customer Experience Executive
Job status: Full-time/ Permanent (Mon-Fri 37.5h a week)
Location: Huddersfield, West Yorkshire
Salary: £19,554.00 - £21,995.00 pa plus company benefits
As exciting opportunity has arisen for a proactive, committed and driven Customer Services individual with excellent communication and relationship building skills to join our Customer Experience Team at FMG in capacity of Customer Experience Executive.
FMG is a leading outsourcer of motor claims incident management to the insurance, fleet and leasing marketplace. FMG has a large portfolio of 500+ existing clients which are proactively managed by the Customer Services Team.
You will play a very important part of the Customer Experience team who are the custodians of customer satisfaction at FMG.
The purpose of our team is to relentlessly pursue a speedy and fair resolution to our clients' issues and keeping them up to date every step of the way.
Reporting directly into a team leader you will be responsible for proactive and efficient management of your own portfolio of customer queries and complaints in line with our company policy and procedures.
You will also be responsible for identifying ways of improving customer experience by analysing feedback from multiple sources and providing recommendations for change.
- A motivated, proactive and driven individual with excellent communication and relationship building skills.
- Proven track record of working within customer-oriented environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills are fundamental to the role.
- Experience of using multiple MS packages (Word, and Excel) and attention to detail are essential.
- Excellent time management skills ad ability to work to tight deadlines
- Analytical and negotiating skills are crucial
- Previous experience of working in a client services environment and a successful career within automotive industry, specifically accident management, insurance or repair and recovery is desirable
As Customer Experience Executive, we offer:
A rewarding starting salary of up to £19,976 plus bonus25 days of annual leave plus Bank HolidaysAdditional employee benefits (including employee assistance, life assurance, pension, retailer discounts etc.)SAYE scheme (enabling you to buy discounted shares via saving scheme)A clear career development pathway and our commitment to supporting your professional development.A sociable, modern Head Office environment home to a great mix of people.
Be part of our future
If you would like to join our friendly team in Huddersfield as a Customer Experience Executive, we encourage you to apply today for an immediate consideration