We're Norton Rose Fulbright - a global law firm with over 50 offices and 7,000 employees worldwide.
Our London office is currently recruiting for a CRM and Digital Marketing Manager. As well as the relevant skills and experience, we're looking for people who are innovative, commercial and value the work that they do. We celebrate multiple approaches and points of view and believe diversity drives innovation, so we're building a culture where difference is valued.
The CRM Database & Email Marketing Manager role sits within our central marketing team in London, driving and supporting marketing activities for the EMEA region. The marketing team is part of a wider MBD team which supports our key business objectives and client development strategy.
This role will be responsible for managing and promoting use of our core marketing systems across the EMEA region. The role will be responsible for a range of outputs including data maintenance, query resolution, training and promotion of system usage, development of best practice and a roadmap for leveraging our core marketing systems.
The role will also operate as an SME for our marketing services team (based in Newcastle). We are looking for someone who has the ability to hit the ground running. Our new team member will be a client focused individual, with exceptional attention to detail.
Experience in managing a client relationship management (CRM) platform within a professional services environment. We currently use InterAction (IA) and some direct experience would be useful. The role will include the following:
- Assist and take the lead on queries from users on the day to day running and use of IA
- Help users resolve data issues, ensure best practice is adhered to throughout all applications including IA, Vuture and Experience Management
- Understand the dependencies between IA and other systems
- Resolve and manage the DCM (Data Change Management) process
- Manage and run data quality searches and the DQ process - this will include searching for and merging duplicates
- Develop processes to ensure that contacts have up-to-date information
- Oversee development and maintenance of the platform, including tier 1 client data management, prioritised data management, overseeing data cleansing initiatives and analysis
- Run monthly reports on activity for teams and offices
- Provide analytics on the engagement status of key contacts and client relationships
- Manage the relationship with Lexis Nexis, our CRM provider
Experience in running email marketing software, including campaigns. We currently use Vuture and some direct experience would be useful. The role will include the following:
- Support the business to increase ROI of campaigns using effective targeting and segmentation
- Evaluation and reporting on ROI of marketing campaigns - monitoring trends
- Knowledge and experience of managing campaigns end to end
- Deal with escalations and more complex e-communications
- Explore new features and tools to enhance our current capabilities
- Drive process improvement and develop best practice
- Manage the relationship with Vuture, our email marketing provider
- Provide training to others in the wider MBD team
- Be the go to person for queries from the EMS team and help and guide them with best practice and knowledge sharing
Skills and Experience:
- Enjoys working with data, and seeing improvement in data quality
- Advanced CRM (IA) and data manipulation skills
- Process driven and methodical with strong attention to detail
- Driver for process improvement
- Demonstrable expertise across marketing systems with a clear understanding of integration issues
- Understanding the bigger picture and driving forward strategic objectives in line with the wider department
- Ability to communicate effectively and confidently with colleagues at all levels
- Strong organisational skills, with an ability to stay focused on assigned tasks and work under tight deadlines and excellent attention to detail
- Influential, focused and versatile team player
- Highly responsive to requests from the business in a timely and efficient manner
Our clients come first and whilst we have a high performance culture and work hard as a team, in return we offer range of competitive benefits including:
- 25 days hols + Bank hols - Buy up to 5 days
- GP Service
- Bupa Healthcare
- Flexible working
In addition, we are proud of our established health and wellbeing programme which supports our employees through mental, physical and lifestyle challenges.
Norton Rose Fulbright is committed to promoting a diverse workforce and an inclusive workplace where everyone can realise their full potential and career ambitions on the basis of merit and skill. We offer a range of family friendly and inclusive employment policies, flexible working arrangements, and employee networks. Find more about Diversity and Inclusion here.
Norton Rose Fulbright is an equal opportunities employer. We will make reasonable adjustments to our application process to ensure that you have the best chance of success. We understand that there's not a "one size fits all" approach to adjustments so our team will work with you individually to understand more about your requirements. Please contact our Recruitment team on