Credit ControllerUttoxeter, West MidlandsFull time, Permanent (37.5h)
Hamilton Woods Associates are working with a forward-thinking, fast-growing company currently operating in the B2B marketplace. To help with the continued growth we are looking to recruit a full-time Credit Controller.
As Credit Controller you will be responsible for opening trade accounts and applying credit insurance where applicable, you will also produce reports for the Financial Controller.
- Chasing customers for payments by phone and email.
- Reduction of aged debt.
- Proactively chase debts before they become overdue.
- Opening of trade accounts and applying for credit insurance where applicable.
- Completing the daily banking transactions for all incoming payments and updating customer accounts.
- Maintenance of trade accounts and their credit limits.
- Liaising with credit insurers on any issues and submitting claims if required.
- Have minimum of 2 years' experience in credit control or debt collection.
- SAP Business One experience is an advantage.
- Excellent telephone skills - both inbound and outbound calling.
- Strong IT skills including Excel to an advanced level.