Commercial Account Handler
Salary £28,000 - £33,000 (DOE)
Enjoying your Commercial Account Handling role but craving more responsibility?
My client is looking for an Insurance professional to come on board to join a long-standing team, where you will be given the autonomy to service and manage your own book of clients.
- SME to Corporate level experience is preferred; my client is looking for Senior Account Handlers for their internal team across a wide variety of Commercial Insurance products
- Provide insurance advice to customers via email and telephone focusing on general commercial insurance
- Work closely with clients, Insurers and internal colleagues in relation to commercial insurance business
- Assist Account Executives where necessary
- Organise and manage own time in accordance with procedures to meet client requirements and time scales
- Have responsibility to manage a book of clients
- Knowledge of the appropriate commercial classes of business and referring when the cover falls outside their own experience
- The ability to work in a fast paced environment with high volumes of work and good interpersonal skills to work with clients and colleagues closely
- Knowledge of general insurance and underlying legal principles