Join us, we're an Investors in People Gold Standard Company
Do those around you describe you as a problem solver?
Do you thrive on a challenge and are looking for a role that will provide you with variety?
Are you looking for somewhere to build a career?
If the answer is yes, we have a fabulous opportunity to join our expanding Client Services division!
With an ownership on delivering gold standard customer service, you will be the expert in your clients' needs and always the first point of contact if they need you! Your role is to ensure that the back-end function of our service delivery runs smoothly while maintaining data across multiple systems and tackling issues as they arise.
What we offer:
At Ground Control we believe in rewarding our employees for their hard work. We offer a wide-ranging benefits programme inspiring you to realise your full potential:
Benefits and Perks:
- We inclusively support 'The Race at Work Charter', 'Ban the Box', 'The Armed Forces Covenant' and are 'Disability Confident'
- A supportive, entrepreneurial working environment that fosters collaboration
- We believe that 'no job is too urgent or important not to be done safely' and embed this Safety culture throughout the business
- Training, development, coaching and mentoring opportunities, with clear career path progression
- Match funding for employee fundraising and 2 personal choice volunteering days
- We invest 5% of our profits into our Evergreen Fund, an investment fund dedicated to sustainability and environmental initiatives.
- By 2025 we have committed to planting 1,000,000 trees, having a fully electric fleet, and being carbon neutral
- Bupa employee support & Free Flu Jab & subscriptions to an online GP service and Calm, the wellbeing app
How we work:
We put people at the centre of everything we do.
Everyone is welcome. We're embracing a culture where difference is valued. Your uniqueness will be celebrated. We believe diversity grows innovation, and innovation creates initiative. Together we'll succeed in caring for each other, caring for our communities and caring for our Environment. Together, we're stronger.
What you'll achieve:
- Delivering outstanding service to your portfolio of clients by communicating their needs across multiple departments
- Responding to all incoming queries in a timely manner, taking a proactive approach to problem solving and escalating when needed
- Ensure that all quotations, invoices, purchase orders and any other communications are accurate, professional, and correctly formatted
- Excellent time management of a fluctuating workload, being able to prioritise tasks in an independent manner and able to handle incoming additions
- Managing data integrity across multiple systems and providing client reports in a precise and timely manner
- Proficient use of a range of internal and external systems in addition to all Microsoft packages
- Working cohesively in an expanding team within a dynamic office environment with the option to work from home for part of the week!
Who we're looking for:
We are welcoming applications from experienced administrators that are looking to take that next step, but we would also like to hear from you if you are in a customer facing environment and are looking for an office-based career.
Good computer skills are a must but overall, we are looking for someone with a positive, can-do attitude that is not afraid of a challenge!
Join us to make a difference!