Client Manager Job Vacancy
Calling all talented Client Managers. Is it time for a new challenge?
Do you excel at building trusted and long-lasting relationships with clients?
Would you love to work with a forward-thinking firm that champions professional development?
If so, this Client Manager job in Manchester could be the right career move for you.
We're looking for a standout Manager who is a natural people person, always working to ensure client expectations and deadlines are being met.
As a Client Manager, you will work closely with clients as their go-to advisor for support and queries. As such, you'll have excellent communication skills and a proactive approach to problem-solving. Attention to detail to good organisational skills will also be essential.
You'll also be confident in mentoring junior team members, including reviewing accounts and providing valuable input to drive their professional development.
If you're a team player who can bring out the best in others, contact us in confidence today.
- Overseeing a portfolio of clients, becoming the trusted advisor for businesses across a wide range of sectors.
- Reviewing the work of other team members, adding insights and assisting with the completion of work as needed.
- Leading client meetings and adopting a proactive approach to handling queries and problem solving.
- Reviewing processes and implementing more efficient ways of service delivery.
- Work closely with Managers and Directors to ensure client expectations and deadlines are met.
- Contribute to the firm's growth by retaining existing clients and building relationships with prospective clients.
- Inspire junior team members through constructive training and support.
- Supporting the firm with other duties as needed.
About this firm
This Client Manager job in Manchester is a fantastic opportunity to join an accountancy firm with a forward-thinking approach to its full suite of services.
Known for always striving to deliver excellence, this successful firm works with a loyal client portfolio and prides itself on second-to-none level attention to detail. This is a proactive team of accountants that is looking for a likeminded professional to join the team.
- £50,000 to £60,000 pa.
- Permanent, full-time role.
- Generous holiday allowance.
- Contributory pension scheme.
- Professional development opportunities.
- Positive and supportive company culture.
- Modern office and flexible working options.
The successful candidate
- ACAor ACCA qualified with demonstrable managerial experience.
- Previous experience managing a client portfolio.
- Working knowledge of accountancy software, primarily CCH.
- A can-do attitude to problem-solving.
- Organised and able to manage own workload effectively.
- Excellent communication and advisory skills.
- Confident working alongside senior
- management.Motivated and able to inspire others.
- Collaborative and creative.
- Excellent business acumen.
About Public Practice Recruitment Ltd
Public Practice Recruitment Ltd recruits high-calibre accounting professionals at all levels for tax, accounts, and auditor jobs on both a permanent and temporary basis for accountancy firms.
Specialising solely in accountancy recruitment, Public Practice Recruitment Ltd regularly has new auditor jobs and accountancy jobs in Manchester and has a superb track record of meeting and exceeding expectations for accountants looking for their next accounting role.