I am extremely proud to be working with my client who are a leading Insurer within the London Market. They aim to be market-leaders with a customer-focused vision with a claims team that adds value to the market whilst maintaining integrity and excellence.
They are proactively recruiting a Personal Accident & Contingency Entertainment Claims Adjuster to join their collaborative team. The ideal candidate will have an experience of claims adjusting and a strong understanding of the London Market processes.
Duties and Responsibilities will include:
- Manage claims to include TPA and service providers in line with the company's strong claims' philosophy
- Deliver a customer-focused approach which can be measured through speed of service, and open and honest communication
- Work collaboratively with the team, and the wider team within the business
- Provide quality commentary and thoughts on relevant movements, highlighting significant trends and developments
- Maintain and enhance strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Contribute to the KPI's set for the business, as well as personal KPI's