Aspire is the leading all-in-one finance operating system for growing businesses in South-East Asia. We are on a mission to reinvent business finance for a new generation of entrepreneurs and business owners, empowering startups to realise their full potential.
Founded in 2018 by former Lazada founders and executives, Aspire has raised over USD 200M+ across equity and debt from world-class investors.
To power our solutions we have partnered with some of the best companies in the world such as Visa and Wise.
In 2020 we were awarded Hottest Startup by Singapore Business Review
and Finalist MAS Fintech Awards,
and in 2021 were named in LinkedIn's Top 5 Startups to work for in Singapore.
You will be amazed by the energy and experience of our team. We are a team of ex-entrepreneurs, ex-founders, and high-achievers with international backgrounds. We team up to reach the highest standards in what we do, and don't take NO for an answer.
We are expanding rapidly. Are you a top talent? Are you passionate about entrepreneurship? Join us and make an impact in the fintech space. About the role:
As our Channel Partnerships Manager, you are responsible for business growth through managing your own channel partners portfolio. This role reports to the Channel Partnerships Lead, and is an exciting opportunity for a driven business development, sales, or partnerships manager who has a unique blend of analytical, communication, and relationship management skills, and has ownership and track-record of achieving high output and goals. What will you be doing?
We would love to get to know you if you have the following:
- Manage partner portfolio engagement with the goal of acquiring new accounts and driving revenue growth
- Build strategic relationships and partner with key industry partners, agencies and vendors
- Educate, enable and empower partners on all things Aspire
- Measure and report performance of partnerships, gain insight, and assess against goals
- Collaborate with internal teams to understand user requirements and improve the partnership program
- Based in Singapore
- 2-3 years of experience in sales, business development, channels, strategic partnerships, or similar role(s)
- Demonstrated track record of driving growth results
- Possesses strong communication, interpersonal, and presentation skills with proven track record of driving change and influencing stakeholders
- Ability to engage and collaborate cross-functionally
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment and dealing with ambiguity
- Self-driven to deliver, with an entrepreneurial mindset
- Proficiency in Mandarin is a bonus
by submitting your application, you acknowledge that you have read and understood Aspire's Data Protection Policy for Employees, Freelancers, Contractors and Job Applicants (the " Policy
") , and consent to the collection, use and disclosure of your personal data by Aspire for the purposes set out in the Policy. You may withdraw consent for such collection, use and disclosure, and make an access or correction request in respect of your personal data, in accordance with the Policy by emailing .