If you're looking for an opportunity to bring together honed skills in the are as of employee engagement, digital adoption and strategic communications - then we have an exciting one-year contract for you.
At HKEX, we have a clear vision to build the Marketplace of the Future. Central to this vision, will be unlocking the potential of all of our workforce through communication - giving them clarity on what is needed, and the tools that they need to achieve it.
- To help develop and execute a strategic communications programme designed to ensure all colleagues across the business understand the HKEX Group strategy and the journey of transformation that underpins it.
- To help utilise a new suite of digital tools, including Microsoft 365, to help all colleagues to understand, adopt and interact with the HKEX Group strategy.
Supporting the Head of Internal and Digital Communications in the development and implementation of a comprehensive and innovative communications strategy that ensures all HKEX employees understand and engage with HKEX's business strategy and journey of transformation.
- Delivering said communications across various channels including: live events, webinars, the employee intranet, film and an evolving suite of digital tools
- Working hand-in-hand with the Transformation team to create a platform of Change Champions across the business.
- Measuring and reporting on employee engagement with the tools, campaigns and communications being rolled out, and refining/building the plan to build on engagement levels
- Overseeing and continually improving the roll out of the company's digital communication channels (employee only), ensuring there is optimal opportunity available for two-way interaction and dialogue
- Supporting the wider Corporate Communications Division on internal issues and change management efforts in relation to strategic transformation, through rapid, effective and considered project and stakeholder management.
- University degree in a communications or business discipline or equivalent, and evidence of intellectual curiosity as demonstrated by other professional training and outside activities
- 5+ years' experience in communications and/or digital adoption
- Experience working across multiple countries and business functions
- Excellent English writing skills and experience writing for senior executives
- Bilingual communication (written and verbal) preferred but not mandatory
- A tenacity to be a success and deliver excellence
- Able to take an extremely hands on approach to getting the job done.
- Cross-cultural exposure and sensitivities and the ability/maturity to build strong working relationships with a wide range of colleagues throughout the company
- Strong EQ and ability to work in high pressure environments in a constructive and professional manner
Applicants who do not hear from us within 6 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful. Personal data provided will only be used for the purpose of employment application to HKEX.