Pay rate starting at $17.00/hour plus more with experience.
Don't Look For Job, Find a Career...
Apply today! Elderwood of Uihlein at Lake Placid Benefits:
- Pay in lieu of benefits program for part time staff
- Increased Tuition Assistance Program for Clinical Tracks - ask HR about our School Partners that provide the most reimbursement & assistance
- Shift Differentials
- Full Benefits Package
- Employee referral program
This position is located in Lake Placid, NY. , the home of the 1980 Winter Olympics!
Elderwood of Uihlein at Lake Placid is seeking high quality, compassionate Certified Nursing Assistants (CNAs) to be on the front lines, making the difference in the lives of our residents and their families. We are looking to fill FULL TIME, PART TIME and PER DIEM.
Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) Position Overview:
- Certified Nursing Assistants (CNA) provide personal and nursing care to meet the physical and emotional needs of residents in our skilled nursing facility. They are under the direction of a licensed nurse. State specific certification is required.
Join Our Team: Put the CARE back in CAREER - Join our team today! Employee Perks!: Friendly and supportive staff, Generous PTO & holiday package, Increased Wages Responsibilities:
- Direct and monitor the personal care duties carried out by Nursing Assistants of an assigned team.
- Report to Charge Nurse unusual symptoms, daily needs and progress of residents.
- Notify Charge Nurse of changes in residents' conditions or needs
- Follow the Profile of Care for each resident and monitor the performance of the Nursing Assistants in carrying out the appropriate aspects of the care plan.
- Responsible for responding immediately to residents' requests.
- Assist residents with the following Activities of Daily Living (ADL), according to their plan of care and individual needs.
Base wages increase with experience!
From: USD $17.00/Hr. Qualifications:
- Seventeen (17) years of age required; high school diploma or equivalent preferred
- Employment Certificate/Permit required for 17 years of age.
- Registration in the State Nurse Aide Registry (CNA) is required. Active on the State Nursing Aide Registry with no findings or convictions of resident abuse, mistreatment or misappropriation of property.
- Training and work experience in a geriatric setting preferred.
- Ability to supervise and work well with other personnel
- Ability to communicate well verbally and in writing
- Caring and respectful attitude towards residents
- Physical stamina for constant activity required.
- Ability to perform tasks to established standards of excellence required.
Elderwood expects all current and new employees to be vaccinated against COVID-19. If hired, you will be required to provide proof of vaccination. Employees may request a medical exemption from vaccination.
EOE Statement: WE ARE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER. Applicants and employees are considered for positions and are evaluated without regard to mental or physical disability, race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, genetic information, military or veteran status, sexual orientation, marital status or any other protected Federal, State/Province or Local status unrelated to the performance of the work involved.