Our client, a key construction membership organisation, are offering an exciting opportunity for a keen and enthusiastic individual to join their team as a Campaigns and Marketing Executive! The role will be working closely with the Head of Campaigns and project managers within the organisation. This is an excellent opportunity for anyone looking to build on their existing marketing experience and grow within the not-for-profit sector.
Duties within the role will include:
- Being responsible for multi-channel campaign development
- Writing press releases for various product launches, research themes and other necessary information
- Provide marketing support and advice to colleagues
- Performance monitoring of website and social media channels
- Marketing of key events and webinars
The ideal candidate will have:
- A minimum of 2 years' experience in marketing communications and digital marketing, ideally in events or B2B environment
- Excellent communication both written and verbally
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Good knowledge of CRM systems and marketing tools
- Willingness to adapt and learn to suit the needs of the organisation
- A strong interest in construction and sustainability
If this sounds like your ideal next step, then please get in touch by sending in your CV today!