C++ Developer / Software Engineer (Mathematics) Hybrid WFH . Are you a mathematically minded C++ Developer looking to work on complex and interesting systems?
You could be joining a technology company that is producing game changing products using AI and parallel processing for data, video, imaging and point cloud compression.
You'll be continually learning and progressing your career in a diverse, supportive environment of innovation that empowers individuals to succeed.
As a C++ Developer you will develop software for new products, taking the high level conceptual mathematical work of the research division and transforming this into C++ code through to implementation on Windows, Linux, iOS and Android. You'll create clear, concise and verifiable technical specifications, APIs and integration guides and integrate with 3rd party commercial and open source codebases as well as supporting 3rd parties integrating to the company's SDKs.
Following a remote interview / onboarding process you'll be joining an accomplished and collaborative team based in Central London, with flexibility to work from home 2 days a week.
- You have strong C++ development experience
- You have some experience of working in video processing OR equivalent HPC environment
- You have the aptitude and desire to learn, are self-motivated and able to conduct your own research and learn rapidly
- You have a good grasp of mathematics
- You have strong problem solving abilities and enjoy discussing ideas and collaborating
- You're degree educated: Computer Science or Electronics Engineering preferred
- Ideally you will some knowledge or experience with any of the following: GPU /CPU, CUDA, OpenGL
As a C++ Developer you will earn a competitive salary (to £70k) plus benefits.
Apply or call to find out more about this C++ Developer / Software Engineer (Mathematics HPC Video) opportunity.