A Business Development Manager is required to join a sales team in an exciting expansion phase - selling their superb ShineCloud hosted telecoms solution to businesses across the UK.
Basic salary of £25,000 to £30,000 is on offer with a realistic OTE of £65,000 plus.
A unique opportunity awaits to excel and progress your career within their expanding communications company. Working in the dynamic and fast paced technology sector, you will have access to their quick and simple in-house bespoke quoting tool and superb marketing literature - enabling you to focus on closing deals and earning high commission rather than doing 'paperwork'!
- An excellent uncapped commission structure that's clear and concise,
- Automatic entry to our excellent commission 'Step' rewards programme, enabling you as a high achiever to earn more, quicker!
- See your commission, live and real-time through your our automated 'SalesSheet' database portal,
- 'Shift' sales via your 'SalesSheets' from one month to another to boost your commission,
- Realistic sales targets,
- Leads provided by existing telemarketing setup.
- Other periodic incentives and rewards including: Holidays, 'Go home early', Free lunches and drinks vouchers, Company events, Refer a friend scheme.
- Automatic holiday day on your birthday,
- Standard weekday sociable hours working only - no weekends!
- Full product and database (CRM) training,
- Opportunity for career progression within the company,
- Easy access to local train station,
- Nearby supermarket, retail park and other fast-food outlets.
On-site facilities include:
- Day care nursery,
- Fully equipped gym,
- Costs coffee shop,
- Free on-site parking,
- Newly refurbished restaurant/canteen area,
Your Skills, Experience, Responsibilities & Personality
We are looking for someone that is:
- Sales, target, and money focused,
- Charismatic, energetic, and confident,
- Reliable and loyal,
- Happy to conduct on-site meetings,
- Comfortable pitching over the phone and in face-to-face meeting environments,
- Happy to talk/pitch to key decision makers and company principles,
- An excellent communicator.
- Selling and influencing others,
- Being rewarded for doing well,
- Working within a team.
- Make outbound telephone calls to an existing base and to new leads provided by in house Telemarketing,
- Identify new sales opportunities,
- Liaise with new and potential clients to understand their requirements and sell the benefits of our hosted telephone solution,
- Attend on-site meetings with clients if required (a purely office-based role is available),
- Update and prepare new quotes on our automated CRM system,
- Successfully overcome customer objections and concerns,
- Close deals quickly and efficiently.
- A full understanding of spoken and written English (essential),
- A full UK driving licence (not essential, purely office-based option available).
This position is offered with the potential for further career growth within the company. Potentially to Director level!
If this sounds like you apply today.