Business Analyst (Payments/ Swift)
Experis is the global leader in professional resourcing and project-based workforce solutions. Our suite of services range from interim and permanent recruitment to managed services and consulting, enabling businesses to achieve their goals. We accelerate organisational growth by attracting, assessing and placing specialised professional talent.
On behalf of our client, a leading financial institution in Zürich, we are looking for a Senior Business Analyst with proven experience in Payments projects.
Overview of the project:
- Our client is planning the implementation of a new Payment Hub for the HOST Switzerland.
- The candidate will work as a Business Analyst on the payment project and is responsible to specify the business requirements regarding interface towards the integration into the HOST environment and define mapping rules. Furthermore, the candidate will support the testing activities and rollout/training activities
- Collection and validation of the requirements with various stakeholders in the area of integration into the HOST environment
- Creation of business specifications and other business-relevant documents (e.g. business processes)
- Technical analysis and documentation of interfaces from TPH (Temenos Payments Hub) to the surrounding systems on the CH platform
- Clarification of technical questions during software development
- Definition and implementation of test cases
- Coordination of user acceptance tests
- Over 5 years of business analysis experience
- Sound understanding of business domain of Payments
- Very good understanding and exposure to IT
- Ability to specify interfaces and participate in the testing
Interested in this opportunity? Kindly send us your CV today through the link in the advert. However should you have any questions please contact Sophia Biafora on .
Even though this position may not be the perfect fit for you, please reach out to us, as we have hundreds of open positions at Experis IT across Switzerland.
Check out all of Experis' job openings at or visit my personal page and connect to me on LinkedIn.