- Industry-leading FS organization
- Competitive salary £50k - £65K plus benefits
- Flexible working available
We're looking for an experienced Bid Manager to take a leadership role in developing winning pitch strategies, mentoring the team and working closely with managing partners.You'll personally take ownership of the management of the Education and Not for profit divisions both in terms of ensuring the right level of support and developing an end-to-end bid process.The Bid Manager will:
- Lead the development of the pursuit strategy by ensuring the client team fully understand the client needs and can clearly articulate the benefits of the Companies solution and our value proposition.
- Taking ownership for all aspects of sales support provided during a pursuit, including the client team members involved and graphic designer to ensure all needs are met and the core team contribution is accurately understood and measured.
- Take an active role in managing and challenging the client team dynamics to ensure the 'A' team is accurately presented to the client including personal style, subject matter expertise and credentials.
- Helping to support and become a subject matter authority in any sales training across the firm to understand divisional value propositions how these then translate into individual RFP's.
- Debriefs - Lead or support client interviews to ensure the team fully understands the needs and decision-making criteria of the client, the Howden solution and why we won or lost a pursuit.
What experience you'll need to apply?
- Developing a formalised debrief process in conjunction with each division in order to generate trending analysis to resolve lessons learnt.
The successful Bid Manager will also have:
- Major account management experience including responsibility for client relationships, service levels, solution development and revenue targets.
What you'll get in return for your experience?
- Experienced of handling cross-divisional proposals
- Experience and understanding working within the insurance industry
- CII qualification desirable (but not essential!)
- This great role offers a competitive salary - up to £65k for the right person.
- You'll also receive an excellent benefits package which includes a Company bonus, Private Medical, Income protection, Life insurance, Pension and more.
- Flexible working
If you're an experienced Bid Manager and are interested in finding out more, then click to apply now or contact Dom!