Behaviour Specialist Teaching Assistant - Brent
Tradewind are recruiting!
Are you a dedicated Behaviour Specialist Teaching Assistant looking for your next 1:1 role in a Brent based Primary School? If so contact Tradewind today!
This two-form entry Primary school require a Teaching Assistant to support a young boy in Year 3 who requires support with behavioural difficulties. The school need a resilient TA who is calm, patient and has excellent behaviour management strategies. The candidate must have prior experience supporting children who display challenging behaviour and should understand the nature of the role. The child has a tendency to push boundaries and lash out, he will therefore require a resilient and determined TA who is well versed in calming strategies to help control behaviour. The child requires a TA who is reliable, dedicated, and able to support them until the end of the academic year.
A successful candidate must be:
- An outstanding role model
- Excellent with behaviour management strategies
- Able to start ASAP
- MUST be able to commit until July 2022
- Be available on a full-time basis for the full academic year
- Already have or be happy to apply for an enhanced DBS disclosure.
- Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional reference checks
About the school:
This Primary School based in Brent is a 'good' rated school. They have high expectations for all pupils under their care and a result of this, the students have developed a love of learning. They are part of a cluster of schools which are united by the desire to provide high quality training and support in the local area. The school plan regular trips and activities for the students. The behaviour in this school is generally good.
The benefits of working your initial temporary period in the role through Tradewind include:
- We offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency.
- Great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn up to £100
- Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success.
- Online Portal for your time sheets and to log your availability