Technology and Operations (T&O) enables and empowers the bank with an efficient, nimble and resilient infrastructure through a strategic focus on productivity, quality & control, technology, people capability and innovation. In T&O, we manage the majority of the Bank's operational processes and inspire to delight our business partners through our multiple banking delivery channels. Responsibility
- - Lead and drive the formulation and deployment of procurement strategies across the enterprise
- - Own and build strong relationships with key internal customers and suppliers
- - Drive and deliver supply chain value and risk management through partnership and early engagement with key stakeholders in understanding business needs and market trends
- - Conduct sourcing, contract negotiations and supplier management activities to steer favorable outcomes in line with organizational objectives
- - Identify sustainability initiatives and procurement process improvement opportunities, and to ensure prioritized initiatives can be delivered in time and within budget
- - Support the implementation of operational risk assessment for the procurement functions, review key risk indicators to analyze any risk factors and monitor action plans
- - Support the implemented overseeing projects
- - Degree holder with minimum of 5 years of relevant procurement experience
- - Passionate about sustainability and committed to making a difference every day
- - Impeccable integrity coupled with strong ownership of goals and a will-to-win
- - Strong understanding of strategic sourcing and procurement processes, with the ability to advice and fulfil needs of internal decision makers
- - Service-oriented with the ability to interact with all levels of management regionally, through excellent presentation and interpersonal skills
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.
We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.