1400 W Diversey Pkwy., Chicago, IL 60614
Top Pay Up to $150K+ a Year & Great Benefits!
ASE Certified preferred. Master Certified and/or European experience is a plus!
All Brands are welcome!
Tuffy Chicago is HIRING NOW for a skilled Technicians / Mechanics to join our rapidly growing, family-owned, state-of-the-art facility! We know you've worked hard to attain your expertise, and we will appreciate you and reward you for it! This is a great opportunity for a rewarding, long-term career.
At Tuffy Tire & Auto Service Center, we still do things the old-fashioned way - the right way! Everybody has a place here, and we provide the tools and support to help you achieve success! We are one of the fastest growing auto repair franchises in the country, and we are always looking for qualified individuals to join our team of service professionals and provide the best Automotive repair service in the industry. Apply online or come in today!
- Top Pay in the Industry! Tell us about your experience at your interview!
- $65,000 - $150,000+ Annual Income Potential!
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
- Excellent work/life balance
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Continuous training to enhance your skillset
- Long-term Career Advancement Opportunities
- Supportive Management Team
- State-of-the-art Facility & Equipment
- A fun, fast-paced, team environment
Responsibilities - Automotive Technician:
- Communicate with customers and/or service advisors for description of vehicle problems, discuss work to be performed and any anticipated future repairs
- Examine vehicles to determine wear and extent of damage of malfunctions
- Efficiently repair automotive systems, including engine, transmission, electrical steering, suspension, brakes, air-conditioning, etc., in accordance with dealership standards
- Test components and systems using diagnostic tools and special service equipment
- Test-drive vehicles, test components and systems
- Keep training up to date
Qualifications/Requirements - Automotive Technician:
- Automotive Service Technician / Mechanic experience required
- ASE certification is preferred
- Must hold a valid driver's license
- Must be able to work independently as well as part of a team
- Flexible and focused on maintaining a high level of customer service
- Uphold the highest ethical standards
- Please upload your resume. Completing the online assessment will grant you priority consideration!
- Must be authorized to work in the U.S. without sponsorship and be a current resident
- Must pass pre-employment testing to include background checks, MVR, and drug screening
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants considered regardless of ethnicity, nationality, gender, veteran or disability status, religion, age, gender orientation or other protected status.