Audit Partner Designate Job Vacancy
Are you looking to progress to a Partner Designate role within a leading accountancy firm?
This reputable practice in Oxford is looking for an ACA or ACCA qualified Audit & Accounts professional with RI status and extensive experience supporting high turnover clients.
You'll oversee client relationships, so you will need to be an exceptional communicator and networker.
This Partner Designate job in Oxford requires someone with exceptional attention to detail, who is a natural problem-solver. You'll be motivated to support the firm at an elevated level and be sufficient at undertaking Partner level leadership.
You'll be a sound mentor for junior staff and support the Partners to nurture their valued and loyal workforce through continued development and improvement.
- Lead a team of accountants at an established and growing firm of accountants.
- Work in support of the Partners, managing a portfolio of corporate and personal clients across audit and accounts.
- Oversee the delivery of accounts, efficiently supporting to junior staff.
- Manage audit and accounts jobs, working closing with other senior team members.
- Provide training and development for colleagues and team members.
- Represent the company at networking and business events, identifying new business opportunities.
- Develop trusted client relationships, representing the firm to the highest standard.
- Identify opportunities to introduce and cross-sell company services to new and existing clients.
About the Firm
This established accountancy practice in Oxford specialises in accountancy matters across audit and tax advice, as well as corporate and personal strategy planning.
This experienced team of chartered accountants is forward-thinking with a proactive approach to client relationships and supports an impressive portfolio.
This Audit and Accounts Partner Designate job in Oxford would suit someone who is looking to work for an inclusive accountancy firm that recognises and rewards people's commitment, hard work, and success.
What's on offer?
- £100k - £150k
- Generous holiday allowance.
- Contributory pension scheme.
- Professional development opportunities.
- Positive and supportive company culture.
What we're looking for
- ACA qualified, with a relevant degree.
- Demonstrable leadership experience of working in an accountancy practice.
- The ability to provide first-class support for a vast client portfolio.
- Technically proficient with a strong working knowledge across accountancy.
- An appetite to proactively grow the business and be involved with strategic and marketing processes in line with this goal.
- The foresight and confidence to provide proactive advice to clients and discuss opportunities with Partners.
- A strong leader and team player that encourages and motivates others.
- Self-motivated with the ability to produce work in a timely manner.
- A strategic,?creative?and analytical thinker.
- A strong relationship builder with the ability to develop new business opportunities.
- Ambitious and career oriented.
About Public Practice Recruitment Ltd
Public Practice Recruitment Ltd recruits high-calibre accounting professionals at all levels for tax, accounts, and auditor jobs on both a permanent and temporary basis for accountancy firms.
Specialising solely in accountancy recruitment, Public Practice Recruitment Ltd regularly has new auditor jobs and accountancy jobs in Oxford and has a superb track record of meeting and exceeding expectations for accountants looking for their next accounting role.