DBS' Private Banking offers a one-stop, full-service touch-point for total banking requirements and provides the highest level of personalised banking. We have a team of dedicated, experienced investment advisors who identify opportunities in the various asset classes and employ the best strategies and product vehicles to cater to each client's needs. Coupled with partnerships within the DBS network and with global institutions, we strive to build long-term relationships with our Private Banking clients in Asia by providing them with high quality, timely and extensive wealth management, investment and financial solutions. Responsibilities
- Support Wealth Planners in providing differentiated service to high net-worth customers
- Prepare onboarding doc for trust client.
- Prepare marketing/ pitching material for the Wealth Planners
- Liaise with all stakeholder including trustee, clients and bankers, from trust setup and account opening to on-going administration of trusts.
- Prepare weekly/ monthly/ ad-hoc report to Team Leads and management.
- Degree holder in Business, Finance or related disciplines
- Minimum 3 years of experience in private banking industry. Solid experience in building customer relationships is an advantage
- Customer-focused, with excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese, fluency in Putonghua is a must
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements. We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.