This is a high-tech, fast-paced scaling company that provides Business and Market Intelligence to large corporations, using AI-driven products and services. We now have operations in the UK, US and Asia and have a global customer base. We're a highly ambitious company with an incredible team spirit. Our mission is to provide the highest quality intelligence to our customers, so they can make changes with conviction Job Description
Are you seeking a collaborative environment where you can make a real difference to customers and colleagues alike?
Do you want to be part of a technically focussed team, creatively building the next big thing?
As a Research Associate in AMPLYFI's highly skilled Research Team you will become a skilled user of AMPLYFI's product suite. You will contribute to the creation of insightful analysis for customers and internal projects. You will experience great variety in your work, and have frequent opportunities to work across multiple industries, project sizes and technologies.
Who Fits The Bill
- Become a skilled user of AMPLYFI's product suite (training provided)
- Use search techniques to identify relevant web content for analysis
- Collaborate with colleagues in the Research Team to create insights and contribute to written research reports for AMPLYFI customers and internal projects
- Provide feedback to the Product Team on the analysis workflow, to influence AMPLYFI's product roadmap
- Collaborate with colleagues from across our business - together we are more than the sum of our parts
- You have a Bachelor's degree in analytical discipline (eg. a physical science, biological science, mathematics, engineering)
- You have excellent data analysis
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- You are organised and productive, and can meet deadlines given an assigned workload
- You have previous experience in research or analysis (including outside a formal work setting)
It's a bonus if:
- You have a Master's degree in an analytical discipline
- You have data analysis experience with tools such as R, Python, Matlab, Power BI (this is a non-exhaustive list)
Benefits and perks:
- Up to £25,000 + options package
- 28 days paid annual leave + 8 days public holiday
- Hybrid working between home and offices in London, Reading, and Cardiff
- Bonus scheme based on company performance
- Pension with NEST
AMPLYFI is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity and inclusion. We welcome people of different nationalities, backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives. If you don't quite match everything above but you feel you can succeed in this role then we encourage your application and look forward to hearing from you.