Would you be interested to join a leading facilities management company with a reputation for excellence?
Atalian Servest is currently recruiting for a Contracts Administrator Apprentice to join our passionate and driven team in Loanhead!
Job Title: Apprentice Contract Administrator
Working Hours: Monday,Tuesday,Wednesday,Thursday,Friday - 08:00 - 16:30 - 37.5 hours per week
Your primary responsibilities will include:
- Produce and send enquiries to subcontractors inviting them to tender and engagement with supply chain.
- Receive, analyse and produce quotations, liaising with the Commercial contracts Lead and Ops managers regarding price, proven history, availability etc. key attribute.
- Notify in writing both successful and unsuccessful subcontractors in a timely manner.
- Produce and process formal subcontract documents and certify interim and final payments and final subcontract accounts.
- Produce applications for payments in accordance with the contract terms.
- Produce a bill of quantity/activity schedule for payment purposes.
- Produce cash flow forecasts for internal and client purposes.
- Monitor and control income and expenditure on contracts e.g. interim/final applications for payment/final accounts/payments for late monies etc. liaising where necessary with the relevant people e.g. clients commercial parties etc.
- Produce relevant monthly reports for the Commercial Manager e.g. cost and value.
- comparisons, turnover forecasts etc. ensuring information is complete and accurate.
- Contribute to and attend financial progress meetings with the client, contractors and subcontractors as required.
- Ability to use a range of IT packages including Microsoft Office and bespoke packages.
- Exceptional relationship-building skills.
- Self-motivated and proactive.
- Commercial awareness, understanding of the construction process and use of NEC contracts.
- Excellent communication skills, both oral & written.
- Negotiation skills and ability to apply those skills internally, and externally & with our supply chain.
- Positive attitude at all times and the ability to integrate and play an active part in the Construction Team
- Good organisational skills and the ability to prioritise to meet deadlines.
- Keen to pursue personal development needs and maintain up-to-date knowledge.
- Degree-qualified or equivalent, but with appropriate experience and knowledge.
- Wide experience in the construction industry with a reasonable degree of the security industry.
- CSCS card.
- Paid Holiday.
- Employee Referral Scheme.
- Learning and development opportunities.
- Supportive working culture and future progression opportunities.
- Mobile, legal, bicycle, breakdown, and retail discounts.
- Eye test and glasses reimbursement.
- Cycle 2 work scheme.
How to apply?
If you are interested to join a business that encourages professional development, career progression and entrepreneurial spirit, then please click apply and we will be in touch soon!
STRICTLY NO AGENCIES
Atalian Servest won the IWFM Impact Award 2021 for Diversity & Inclusion.
Atalian Servest are an equal opportunity employer and are proud of the diversity represented across our business.
We actively encourage applications from talented and qualified individuals regardless of race, gender, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, disability or age.
The IWFM Diversity Initiative award is one of the most significant in the UK facilities management sector. Winning recognises and commends several initiatives that Atalian Servest have introduced in the last 18 months; CHROMA, Opportunity and ONE.
CHROMA is a colleague-led Diversity & Inclusion platform, comprising of three networks; LGBTQ, Physical & Mental Health and Race, Ethnicity & Faith networks. The aim of the networks, who are supported by UK & Ireland board sponsors, is to champion inclusiveness, improve company policies and governance, and to empower all colleagues to use their voice for proactive change.
Opportunity was created with one core purpose - to provide accessible and equal learning opportunities for all of our colleagues. The interactive Learner Experience Platform aims to develop our colleagues as independent, confident, and successful individuals.
Lastly, ONE is the Atalian Servest innovation challenge. Open to our 28,000 strong workforce, designed to encourage our colleagues to think outside of the box, allowing us to foster a culture of innovation and divergent thinking.
The driving force behind the Atalian Servest mission is to create social value every day, leaving a lasting impact in the communities in which we serve.