The APAC CTO provides leadership and direction to lead the IT Infrastructure and Application support functions in APAC.
- Responsible for the Asia Pacific Infrastructure and IT Production services
- Member of both APAC IT & Operations ExCo and IT Production Global ExCo.
- Guarantees the proper operation of the Asia Pacific IT Infrastructure shared across all Business lines and guarantees a smooth production of bank Applications
- Ensures that the IT Production platform is operated in a secured manner with pro-active management of security topics
- Drives innovation within the IT Infrastructure platform, including in the employee Digital experience area.
- Ensures that IT Production components of Business and Transversal projects are delivered on time and within budget.
- Must ensure staffing is sufficient and fully competent through recruitment, training and mentoring.
- Must have a continual improvement and risk mitigation focus by improving the monitoring, efficiency, reliability, capacity, quality and security of all IT Production services.
- Supervises functionally all the local IT Production teams in small and medium entities across APAC
- Must build a strong relationship with all the stakeholders in APAC
- Prepares the Asia Pacific Infrastructure and Production budget ensuring aggressive negotiations, cost-effective solutions and management of the IT spend.