ALN Learning support assistant need in Barry
September 2022 start
- Would you like to gain more experience working with children with additional learning needs?
- Are you an inspiring Learning support assistant?
- Do you want the security of full time work?
We work closely with a primary school in Barry, CF62 seeking a LSA to join on a full time basis. They are looking for an individual with experience working with autism. If that sounds like you or you know anyone who would be suitable for the role, then don't hesitate to get in touch! We would love to hear from you and are happy to answer any questions you may have.
You will be required to work 1:1 with a child with additional learning needs. Helping to support their educational as well as social development across all areas of the curriculum.
- Supporting a child with autism 1:1.
- Supporting them with all learning needs
What to expect from Academics
- Large base of local primary schools
- Exclusive vacancies given to Academics
- Quality service to our teachers
- We can offer regular work
- Competitive weekly pay
- Hassle free time sheets (online)
- Friendly and honest service
- 24hr contactable service
- Guaranteed Pay schemes available
- Excellent 5 Google reviews
You need to be eligible to work in the UK
Have your national insurance number
Have an in date DBS- if you do not currently have this you can still apply and we will guide you through the process.
If you are interested in this role, apply today! Please apply with a recent CV or give us a call. Our friendly staff will be more than happy to answer any questions. We look forward to hearing from you!