Vacancy Title: Administrator
Salary: £10.65 - £12 per hour
Hours of work: 08:00 - 16:00
Do you live in or near Lancaster?
Do you have experience working in a school?
Are you an experienced School Administrator who has a good knowledge of SIMS? Are you a good team-worker, able to multi-task and assist in various activities in a busy school office?
Randstad Education is currently assisting various schools in the Lancaster and Morecambe area to recruit for multiple administrators starting in September 2022.
Applicants MUST have previous experience of working in an educational establishment, as you will be expected to hit the ground running with minimal training and deliver a high standard of work in a fast-paced environment.
- competitive rates of pay paid weekly
- recommend a friend' bonus worth up to £300
- access to Randstad's benefits package including discounts on holidays and high street stores
- the flexibility to work when and where you want through our network of branches
- Pension Scheme
- Dedicated Consultant
- DBS support
- Dealing with face to face and telephone enquiries from parents, external agencies and members of the public
- General typing and filing
- Inputting various information onto school systems such as SIMS
- Basic attendance (inputting attendance)
- Creating and writing the school newsletters
- The ability to work with high levels of tact, confidentiality and discretion
- Attention to detail
- A DBS on the update service would be an advantage
- Time management
As a LASBM Approved Supplier we are proud to support a diverse portfolio of schools across Lancashire, so even if this job or location is not suitable, we would still like to hear from you regarding your relevant experience, as we may have other roles available in schools, which may be a better match.
All candidates will be subject to Randstad Education's child protection and UK eligibility checks
If you have school administration experience we are looking for and are looking for your next school support role in Lancashire either on a temporary or permanent basis, then please send your CV to