NOW Careers are currently recruiting for an Office Administrator role in St Mellons, Cardiff.
This is a permanent, full time position offering salary of £20,000 - £23,000pa
The overall purpose of the role is to undertake day to day administration requirements; assisting a team of Pension Consultants with invoicing and Bank reconciliations; Communicating with clients, financial advisers and other professionals; adhering to FCA regulation and legislation.
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written,
- Excellent organisational skills, focussed with a professional manner,
- An ability to work individually and as part of a team,
- Strong motivational skills
- Excellent IT skills
- Undertake office administrative duties
- Liaise with members, clients, trustees and professional advisers in a pro-active and efficient manner.
- Complete work accurately and in a timely manner.
- Work as part of a wider team in delivering high quality service to our customers.
- Project work from time to time.