ACCOUNT MANAGER - Office based in Wrexham - Please only apply if you are happy with this
We are excited to be recruiting for an Account Manager for our client based in Wrexham. Our client is a well-respected company in the local area, with clients across North Wales / Chester / Wirral / Shropshire, and they provide leading marketing and digital solutions to their clients. They are looking to welcome new Account Manager to join the team to continue nurturing their clients and driving their success forward.
As a company that has been trading for almost 20 years, they are very well established and have a team who have been with them for many years. They are looking for someone who wants to join a company where they will be able to make a real impact and be a valued member of the team.
WHAT YOU WANT TO KNOW:
- Basic salary of up to £25k with OTE £30k to £35k
- An excellent commission structure
- Mainly office based in Wrexham
- 22 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Plenty of progression opportunities in the business
- Full autonomy in your role, supported by a friendly team
- Full service / product training provided.
A SNAPSHOT OF THE ACCOUNT MANAGER'S DAY:
- Managing a portfolio of clients who use the company's service
- Regularly contacting your clients to ensure they are happy with the service and if there are other services that can be offered to them
- Identifying local businesses who could benefit from the services the business offers
- Calling potential clients to introduce the business and services
- Utilising LinkedIn to make new connections and stay up to date with local news / updates
- Occasionally attending networking events
- Ensuring exemplary customer service at every point of contact
- Planning your own work schedule ensuring the best / most effective use of time
- Experience in a customer focussed role previously is essential
- B2B experience is desirable but not essential
- Excellent relationship building skills
- Focussed on achieving goals
- Able to present to clients confidently and positively
- A keen to desire to grow the business and develop a long-term career with them.
- Full UK driving licence
If you are an experienced customer service professional looking for an opportunity like this then please apply online today.
I will look forward to receiving your application.
Due to the volume of applications we receive if you have not heard from the managing consultant within 1 week please assume you have not been short listed.
Charterhouse Recruitment (Yorkshire) Ltd is committed to a policy of equal opportunities in relation to job applications. A copy of our Diversity Policy is available upon request.
Charterhouse Recruitment (Yorkshire) Ltd is acting in the capacity of an Employment Agency for permanent appointments and an Employment Business for temporary assignments.
At Charterhouse Recruitment we are committed to protecting your personal data.